Wednesday, May 02, 2007

DD

Chris and I love Sheetz and eat there all the time, but the Sheetz in Harrisburg sucks ass. We have eaten there three times and three times they have put the wrong stuff on our food. I wrote a letter. I know, pathetic, but I was pissed. Here is the response I got:

"Please accept my apology for the poor customer service you received
while visiting the Harrisburg Sheetz store. I have reviewed your email
with the store manager, Paresh Patel. Paresh will follow up with his
staff on the importance of accuracy when making food. He will also take
steps to improve the customer attentiveness in his store. I will be
sending you coupons and hope you will give us a chance to provide you
with a good customer experience. Thank you for taking the time to email
us concerning this situation."

So, I guess it is OK, though they screwed up three times and only sent us two coupons, I guess it is better than nothing.

Next, Chris and I went for groceries on Sunday and we noticed the World weekly News. The headline reminded me of Looney Luna (if you don't know, it doesn't matter). The headline read: "Redneck Vampire Attacks Trailer Park" I had to buy it and must say the whole magazine was quite informing! Thank goodness, the Redneck Vampire AKA "Vladdy-Joe Crump" has died. The town found out it was him attacking and threw him in the clank. For his last meal he requested a T-Bone steak. After eating, he had a massive coronary. Per Dr. Evans an amateur naturalist, "It was poetic justice, the steak went right to his heart". No really, that is what the magazine said. It is hilarious.

And finally. Tonight, my mom and I went to the movies to see the 20th anniversary edition of Dirty Dancing! Aside from the obnoxious gay guy behind us who liked Johnny even more than me, it was quite fun. I am not ashamed to admit it, I love Johnny. Seeing him on the big screen renewed my love for him. The final scene, a large portion of the audience was on their feet dancing, clapping, and singing "I've had the time of my Life". That part was also a little uncomfortable, because of course I was crying tears of joy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

Anonymous said...

I am really disappointed with sheetz lately. It seems like they 'value engineered' a substantial part of their menu. At least they still give me what I order, but its like the pieces and parts they create the sandwiches out of are somehow cheaper and less good.

Amy said...

i'm so jealous you got to see the re-release of DD. It's my all-time fave movie, but I was too young to see it in the theatre at the time (my older sister went!), so my dad got me a bootleg VHS tape of it that I wore into the ground. Anyway, hope all is well with you and baby Sophie! Keep in touch!
p.s. happy mom's day!