Thursday, May 31, 2007

Unskinny Bop

I bought tickets to go see Poison in Scranton on August 25. I am so terribly excited I can hardly contain myself.

I went shopping yesterday, and all of the shirts that you can buy look like maternity shirts??!?! I wore maternity shirts all last summer, I don't want to do it again. Every time I see somebody wearing one, I automatically assume they are having a baby. I would guess these new shirts have made for some very uncomfortable moments for people. When I was pregnant, people asked me all the time when I was do, I would assume they will be asking a lot of people wearing these shirts the same thing. Unless you have no belly at all, it is bound to happen.

The Sopranos wasn't on Sunday, because it was a holiday. That is stupid. What else do you do after sitting in the hot sun for hours having a cookout, but watch TV. I just don't understand how they are going to wrap the show up in two episodes! Maybe they are lying and there will really be another season. I saw that one of the creators from Six Feet Under is doing another show on HBO, it cannot be as good as six feet, but I still look forward to it.

And finally, my friend Mindy was outside at work talking to Gumby and he told her to tell me hello and to let me know that there was a TA position in Harrisburg. After almost a year, he still misses me.... Ahhhh!

1 comments:

Brad said...

Ball's new show for HBO is based on the "southern vampire" series of novels. Strange to see Ball tackling this, but I am dying to see how it comes out.