Monday, June 11, 2007

"Don't stop believing"

I am not even sure what to say about the Soprano's (Spoilers to come). For the first several minutes after it was over I was speechless and angry, but I am over that now and I think I liked it. The song selection was perfect, and Phil's death was more than I could have hoped for. I loved the detective saying we may win this after all, I think other than Phil's death, that was my favorite part. I was also relieved that Paulie didn't turn on Tony. Him sitting on the street sunning was the perfect end for him. It was like everything was back to normal and it was business as usual. I wish Sil would have showed some sign that he was going to be alright. Overall, I will say it was not the best episode, but I feel ok with the ending, I mean it was no Six Feet Under finale, but how could it be.

I didn't have the oomph to start a new series last night, so we did not watch John form Cincinnati, but I plan on catching it on demand. I am also looking forward to the return of Big Love tonight.

0 comments: