Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Departed

WOW! What an incredible freaking movie! I feel a little bad for waiting this long to watch it. I don't even know where to start my review. From the first minute through the rat walking across the balcony, this movie blew my mind! Even the music was perfect. It as earned a spot on my top ten. If it was not 1am, I would start it over again. There is so much I want to say about it but instead I will just say holy crap if you haven't seen it, see it, if you have watch it again.

Things have been boring on the home front except that Chris already had to turn a job down. Lewisburg area... He is holding out for the port. Speaking of Chris, he ruined my pants. Not just any pants, my "IT" pants. He left a pen in his pants and threw them in the washer. My pants have more ink on them than his pants that the damn pen was in. Oh, and I dropped my phone in the toilet. Good Times!

Sophie is most certainly entering the "terrible twos" a bit early. She has been using the coffee table as a slip and slide. She also tries to stand on her giant rubber ball and jump in her playpen. She stands on her 4 wheeler and pushes the button with her foot and surfs across the living room. She teases the poor dog constantly! She holds food out for him and then when he tries to take it, she either eats it herself or runs away laughing at him. I think he is looking for a new home. She knows when she is being bad too, when she is about to do something she is not allowed to do, she looks right at me, smiles, tells me no, then does it. Worst of all she throws MISERABLE rotten tantrums several times a day! I am talking lay on the floor and kick and scream.

0 comments: