Thursday, May 15, 2008

Been awhile...

So seriously, when was the last time you were calling to check on something (an order placed, dental insurance, your bank account) that you got so belligerently angry you called the person you were talking to "a FUCKING CUNT". I mean come on! I have been called many things since I started working in a call center but that is a little much! Who does that?
OK, I bitched about it... I am over it... Sort of...

Chris has an interview in Lewisburg already. Most of the schools were accepting applications through May, so hopefully he will get some calls a little closer to the port.

Sophie is going through a bit of a "no" phase. Today I told her to put her coat on and she kept saying no... no... no... Finally, I looked at her and pointed to myself and said "I'm the mommy and I said yes" She returned with patting herself saying "I am mommy". She is 19 months old and already thinks she is the boss. OK, she might be the boss a little but damn, I have to try to fix this...

Lastly, I am excited about Prince Caspian coming to theaters, I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it.... Sniffle.

0 comments: