Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random

Chris and I have been living together for over 5 years now, but I must say I am still sometimes amused by the giganticness of his feet. I had to let the dog out and my shoes were out front, so I put his on. I felt like a clown. When he is wearing shoes, they don't look that mammoth, but dang, when I wear them. They are even more gigantic when Soph wears them. They are almost as big as her. Speaking of the little angel, when I got her up from her nap today she told me she was putting her binky in her pocket. She then proceeded to shove it in her diaper. Great!

Tomorrow we are taking Soph to her first football game. She is going to go and cheer for the Jersey Shore Bulldogs. I am mostly going to drive my niece crazy, but also because I think Soph will like all the people. I have not been to a high school football game since like *GASP* 1992! I am so freaking old! This is also the first game Chris has been to? How does that even happen??

This morning Chris was walking the dog at around 5 am and a deer in our back yard hissed at him! He said he never heard anything like it. I guess he was disturbing them! Someday, I will get up at 5 am to see them... Ok, not really but it could happen.

0 comments: