Thursday, December 11, 2008

Artistic or just plain bad?

Sophie loves to color. She literally will spend hours a day laying on the couch with her crayons and a notebook. She tells us what she is drawing. Today she took her notebook and her crayons into the bedroom and told me she was coloring. When I went in to check on her she was laying on the floor with her stuffed doggy toy coloring. So I went back out to the living room. I went back again a few minutes later and she had decorated one entire wall and the door on her changing table. She told me it was Rudolph and Santa. I told her it was bad and that she could only color on her paper and coloring books and she agreed, but will she listen? I spent a half hour trying to wipe it clean, but no, it is on there until we repaint. Chris says it adds character to the room. The picture does not show the full scale, but you get the idea... I have my training on Monday and Tuesday and then the following week I will start my job in the ER. I am excited to be going back to work and I think there will be a lot of interesting things in the Williamsport ER. Getting the clearances was annoying though. I had to call people I haven't talked to in years and ask for their date of birth and middle name. A few were not thrilled to share that info and even less thrilled to hear from me. Oh good times!

I think I am finally over the flu at last! A few sneezes and coughs here and there, but for the most part better. I think I got it on black Friday from all the people in an enclosed area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try a mr clean magic eraser, it's magic! but for real, i've had great luck with them to remove black marks from walls.

Anonymous said...

You should enjoy this!

http://kambupanda.wordpress.com/

"Cartoons by a Little Kid"

and yes, if the magic eraser doesn't work (but it should), try WD-40 (trust me, just ask the "How Clean is Your House" ladies! lol)