Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In need of a disciplinary action

Soph just had lunch. After lunch, she wanted a lollipop. After she finished the lollipop, she wanted another. I told her no and to go use the bathroom. She went into the bathroom and peed all over the floor. When I asked her why she said it was because she was annoyed and still hungry. When I told her how important it is to not pee on the floor, she stomped into her room and slammed the door on me. I think she is entering some new phase in her life, and I am pretty sure I don't like it.

On a side note, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales. We are having a late dinner with Mindy and Anthony where we will finish planning our shopping trip beginning at 2:30AM. Mindy is a little more obsessed than me. She has started a spread sheet and map with the quickest routes from one store to another. I am going for sheer amusement. I will take the camera to take pictures of the psychos who actually want stuff (Mindy Included). Ahh good times.

0 comments: