Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Memories


I installed Blogger on my phone. I thought it might help me to keep up with it. I couldn't sleep so I read back through my blog. It made me all misty eyed. Reading about Sophie's milestones and such. It also made me realize that I really need to use more than the auto spell check. I had do for due, to for too, red for read and way to many other silly mistakes. I will be proofreading all future entries. I was embarrassed that people read it. I need to start putting Jack stories up here. Like for instance, on June 6, 2011 Jack rolled over. He went from front to back first and then on the same day from back to front. On May 19 we noticed the tooth bumps. On June 7 at his four month check up he weighed 16lbs 2 oz and was 26 1/2 inches long. He is almost exactly the size Sophie was. On June 2, he went to Knoebels for the first time. I can't believe how fast he is growing.

2010





Soph had her 2nd dance recital on June 5. She was a Ladybug. She did a good job. She would do much better if she would watch the teachers instead of the other kids. She was always about a second behind.







2011


0 comments: