Friday, July 08, 2011

It has been a rough few weeks. After Chris had his McBiscuit removed from falling down the stairs, I fell down the stairs and contused my Coccyx. I can say that pregnancy/childbirth is not the worst thing in the world, Coccyx Contusion is WAY worse. It happened over two weeks ago and I still have a hard time sitting down. If I sit wrong it actually takes my breath away! When I fell, I was on the 2nd step from the top and went the whole way top the bottom. When I sat there trying to focus, Soph stood in front of me saying "You weren't careful were you mama?" and "You know you have to be careful". Good times. Then after a minute, I walked three or four steps and passed out. Chris said I kind of slid down the counter. I don't remember, I was unconscious! Then my mom came and insisted that since I passed out, I had to go to the ER. When I got up to call off work and put pants on, I passed out again. I think the ER doc thought I was a drug seeker. I didn't go to my ER, cause I didn't want the entire staff looking at my bum. It was a mistake, I should have went to mine.

Jackie started eating baby food last night. He had green beans. He was not sure what to think of it. He gagged the first bite, but seemed to like it better with the next few.

Tomorrow Soph and I are having a girls night out. We are going to dinner and then to the roller derby. I am hoping it won't be too rough. Soph worries about things too much!

0 comments: