Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November

It is 60 degrees again today, and I am loving it! I would be perfectly fine with no snow until Christmas time. Things are good. Thanksgiving was great. Black Friday shopping turned out to be fruitful. I got both kids done. Jordan came with us this year. She said she enjoyed it and would come again. People were their usual crazy plus a little more this year. We are anxiously awaiting Christmas and our trip down South. Hopefully the car will make it!



We put up the tree yesterday. So far Jack has pretty much ignored it. Thank goodness. We actually have enough space above the tree to put an topper on it. Soph and I are going to find an angel for it. I was spoiled last week with Chris being home and the kids have run me ragged today. I am almost looking forward to going to work tonight!

0 comments: