Friday, December 17, 2004

CD/MP3 Heaven!!!

The new CD player kicks ass! I cannot wait to take a car trip. Chris will be miserable, but hey what can ya do? I made a CD with all of my favorite 80's music. I take the scenic route to work. I offer to give people rides. He had an awful time with Best Buy. They told him at 4:30 they would put the CD player in the car at 6:30. He left the car there and went to visit little Chris and John. He left their number so they could call him when it was done. They said it would take about 45 minutes to an hour. They called him at 7:45 and said they hadn't started putting it in and that they would in about 15 minutes. Then when it was finally done at 9, they didn't apologize or anything, they just handed him the keys. Dicks. But that's OK, because I have a CD player in my car! YAY!

On a side note, an arrogant ass called in at work yesterday. He said the person who designs our Explanation of Benefits should be fired and lose their benefits, because they obviously don't know what they are doing. He also said his was wrong when in fact it wasn't and that I would send him out a new one immediately. When I said it was right and I would not send him a new one until the first of the year when he had a new maximum he said I was dumb and didn't know what I was doing and continued to bitch at me for the next 30 minutes. The rep that transferred him to me was crying, and I think he thought he could make me cry to. Yeah, cause I care that some idiot thinks "I" am dumb. I have said it before, but I feel the need to say it again, do these people forget that I have their name, address, social security number, name of their employer, date of birth., complete medical and dental records, etc. Jackass!