Monday, December 13, 2004

X-mas Spoiler

The other night, Chris and I went to have dinner with my parents. We had reservations at 8:30 in Lock haven which is a half hour from Williamsport. Since I get off work at 8, we had to hurry so Chris picked me up at work. Because of his speeding tickets, he drives WAY to slow. So, I drove his car. On the way home, when we stopped to pick my car up, he just drove my car so we didn't have to switch seats. When we got back to the house, after jamming to the CD in his car, I said, "Ya know what I want for x-mas.... A cd player in my car". His reply was "Ya know what I want for x-mas.... A divorce"!!!! Apparently, he was planning on taking my car from work and getting it for me and he was not pleased that he could not hide his surprise, so he just told me what I was getting. So, tomorrow he has a meeting in State College and will be taking my car to Best Buy with him... :)

1 comments:

Leslie Welch said...

I had to yell at Adam the other day. He was hinting and I was terrified that he was going to suggest what I plan to get him. There should be rules. All hints and suggestions need to stop in July.