Monday, December 20, 2004

Cooties Epidemic ........


So, Friday, Chris came home from work before I was out of bed. I heard him come in the bedroom and I said hey, what are you doing home? He held up a package of NIX. For those of you lucky enough to not know what that is, it is the shampoo for your hair if you have LICE! He then told me that his morning kid had the full grown adult lice in his afro, and that because of this we probably had it too!! I went into a panic. I am 26 and have NEVER had lice. So, like apes, we sat each other down and picked through each other’s hair. Luckily, no lice or nits were found. Chris said he found a couple of nits in his hair, but I think he is crazy, I saw none. For precaution of course we still NIXed ourselves and washed everything we own. Chris's friend and co-worker was not as lucky as us. She had these awful little creatures in her hair. We blame it on the fact that she has (well had before this) long hair and is short. Therefore when she sits on the sofa, chairs, etc. her hair lays on the furniture.

Even though I found none on me, I am itching my head incessantly. I can feel the little creatures crawling around on me...

Oh yeah, and the Eagles won, but they were not looking so good... I am assuming they are just saving their energy so they can finally make it through the play-offs...