Friday, June 10, 2005

Carnivale

THEY CANCELLED CARNIVALE! As I mentioned in a previous post, this is the show I love to hate. I watch it every Sunday, I actually wait all week to watch it. I was soo sad when it was over this season. However, not nearly as sad as I was when I read in TV guide that it was CANCELLED!!! How could they cancel it??? It ended on such a cliffhanger. I don't know if things like this ever work, but I am begging anyone who surfs in to please please please sign this petition to bring the show back. I need another season! It will only take you a matter of moments.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I didn't watch Carnivale, but I'm equally upset they cancelled "Dead Like Me" !

ShellBug526 said...

Thanks Raven!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just visiting via BlogXchng. Darn that the cancenlled Carnivale. That was such an amazing show too. Thanks for the link!

Diana said...

Oh, I hate when good shows are cancelled. I've heard a lot about this show, and hopefully will get to see some of the previous episodes at some point.

I'm just letting you know I signed the petition.

xo chisel
http://photobooth.blogdrive.com

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Review creative webcam Tamiflu sprzedam Dyson dc14 animal telescope vacuum cleaner 2002 pontiac sunfire repair Subaru knock sensor ldiagram coffee and espresso makers villaware Canon minidv digital camcorder elura70 Isdn stand Teenage dress up games cocktail dresses affordable acne heal free acyclovir cream online