Monday, June 20, 2005

Weekend update

So I went to the doctor on Thursday, I was hoping he would say the reason my friend was late is because I was pregnant and that the pregnancy tests results were wrong. Instead he told me it was stress related. He sent me to get 3 gallons of blood taken and offered to give me fertility pills. I chickened out on the fertility pills. He said there was only a 5% chance of multiple births, but I am afraid of that. It would be just my luck to have a litter. I mean twins would be great, but any more than that would be totally unacceptable. I have to go back in September if we are still not having any luck, then maybe I will consider the fertility pills.

Next, on Saturday night, my husband, who you may remember from previous sleep posts, sat straight up in bed and said "get him off of me". I said watch the dog who was sleeping in the bed, I didn't want him to hurt him and said get who off, what are you talking about? His response was in a louder tone, "get the dog, he is chewing on my nut sack". I started cracking up and he kind of flailed and said "Michelle, he is going to leave me permanently crippled". I again told him, to watch the dog, he was moving around a lot and kicking his feet and I was really afraid he was going to hurt the dog. Then, he turned over and looked at me and said "I cannot believe you are taking the dogs side over me". Then he jumped out of bed.

The next day when I told him about it, he said he remembered some of it and he was still not happy that I took the dogs side!!! I tried to explain that the dog was in the middle of the bed with his head on my leg, so I was sure the dog was not chewing on his nut sack, but he didn't want to hear about it. DORK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that is classic. i think i would have hurt myself..laughing!

good luck with the pregnancy thing. what isn't stress related these days eh?

Leslie Welch said...

i am going to allign your chakras at the wedding. you will be pregnant in no time.

ShellBug526 said...

OCB so true, everything is stress.

Thanks Heidi for the well wishes.

Grace, I am counting on you "alligning my chakras" No clue what that is but what the heck. :) How are you making out with giving Jules a sibling?