Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Gumby...

Please be sure to click on my new renter Slightly Drunk. His posts will make you laugh until it hurts.

It has been a long time since I posted about my favorite loser from work. Today Gumby (if you are new, be sure to read the about him here or here) asked me if I had jumper cables. I advised that I didn't. He then asked me if I needed them. I told him that I had never needed them before. He laughed and said that I should have them. I said OK. Then I
went outside for a break and while I was out there, he came by as he was leaving. He got in his little truck and backed clear up to me and handed me the jumper cables. So, now I have jumper cables. He was out on medical leave for a few weeks, since he has been back, he has not been passing out the gum. He still has his "Help Yourself" sign up, and still flags me down as I walk by to have some chips and pretzels, but no more gum....

0 comments: