Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Long Weekend YAY!


Happy Thanksgiving a few days early, I just could not wait to put this picture up! We had such wonderful plans to go out for a nice Thanksgiving dinner. No worries about cleaning up, cooking a gigantic feast, what to do with all the leftovers, dealing with that annoying cousin who just cannot hold his wine, but of course that couldn't happen. When my mom told my uncle what we were doing, he threw a fit and insisted we come to his house. Now we will have to find something to take, and deal with the crazy cousin who just got fired and is contemplating suicide. Oh, the joys of the holidays!

5 comments:

Anji said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Happy Thanks giving to you lady!!

Enjoy the hefty meal and have fun...

Came from Blog Hot/Not!!

:)

Pipi Longstockings said...

Happy thanksgiving...will be happy for most except Big Bird

Hillary said...

cough...sputter...choke...

big bird! I need to go cry now!

(after I finish laughing. but I"m definitely gonig to cry. there's a tear now. *sniff* hee hee... I mean, *sniff*)

Anonymous said...

lmao poor big bird!