Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just Crap

So today I had to buy new jeans because all of mine are too big. To most this does not matter, to me it is a HUGE deal. I am two sizes smaller than my pre pregnant size. Cha Ching! Now, just two more sizes to get to my pre Chris size. Because it felt so good to buy the smaller pants, I may be able to go on a diet, but because it is just two days until Thanksgiving, I will be off to a bad start. I know it is silly, but I blame Chris entirely for the fact that my pant size pretty much doubled since I met him, it is not really his fault, but it just cannot be mine. Next, I bought the book "Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West" by Gregory Maguire. I had heard about the book before, but just never checked it out. Today at the new Borders in Williamsport, I saw it and decided I had to read it. I am only a few chapters into it, but so far I really like it. Though, I cannot stop singing the "We'd like to welcome you to Munchkinland" song. Sophie, Simon, and I have been at my moms since Sunday, Chris went back to Harrisburg to work Monday and today. He is on his way here now. I am a weenie, I cannot stand him not being here. I guess it is good, but it is also a little sad that I get all misty eyed because he is leaving me for a day and a half. I am sure it was way harder for him going to our empty home. At least I had Sophie keeping me company...

Well anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: