Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend

We had a great weekend. We actually drove to Williamsport, stopped to visit two friends, picked up food and ate before I had to pee. It was great! The last few trips home were when I was horribly pregnant, and we would have to stop at least twice on the two hour trip. This time, I made it about 4 1/2 hours! Yee Haw!

Sophie woke up just as we were leaving my moms on Friday. It was really hard to leave her. At the bar I was showing her pictures to people and I almost had to leave. I had an excellent time out. At the first bar there were actually 19 people in our party. It was great to see MOST of them. I could have done without one or two of them. I got pretty drunk, not as drunk as one who was puking at every stop or another who was passed out for the last two bars, but drunk just the same. We got home at 2AM and Sophie was still awake and stayed awake for another hour and a half. My poor parents looked like they might die. They both said in unison that they were to old for that shit! Needless to say, they will not be doing late night babysitting again for awhile.

0 comments: