Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kfun Kfood Kfantasy

We took Sophie to Knoebels for the first time. Of course, it was the hottest day of the year, with record breaking highs. She rode the train, the antique cars, and the carousel. She didn't not like the rides, she was just indifferent to everything. The look on her face in every picture is one of complete boredom. She is 8 months old and six inches from being able to ride the flume. Her favorite part of the day was seeing a man walking his dog, she loves dogs. Simon can just walk by her and she laughs out loud.

Sophie had a doctors appointment on Tuesday, she is 30 inches, 2 1/2 feet, 1/2 as tall as my best friend Mindy. She weighed 20.2 pounds. She was in the 90th percentile with weight and off the charts with her height (shocking I know). She did much better with the shots, she only cried for about a minute, she even waved at the mean nurse on the way out.

We went to John and Lisa's wedding over the weekend and had a great time. It was the first time we left Sophie overnight. I was fine until it was time for bed, then it was just plain weird. The wedding was beautiful. Chris, Dave D, and John's brothers and dad sang "If I should Fall Behind" by Bruce Springsteen for John and Lisa's first dance. It was really sweet, and of course got me all misty eyed as weddings always do.

I have had at least ten things I wanted to blog about over the last few weeks and now forget them all, so now I will just add that Sophilia (my WOW warlock) is now level 56. I am still addicted.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness she is such a tall baby!!! i can't believe she's only 8 mos. super tall cutie :)