Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Quick Post

Just a couple things. First, I read the new Harry Potter, and it hurts. It still hurts and I am just not ready to be in a conversation about it. I am reading it again so that everything really sinks in and I can come to terms with the tragedies. I will say that I shed my first tear on like page 43.

Next, I am now a great aunt. My nephews girlfriend had a little girl, Riley Lynn on July 22 at 5 am. She weighed 6 pounds 9 oz and was 19 inches. Though I have not met her, I have seen pictures and she is beautiful. It took me a minute to take it in that I am a "Great" aunt, but a minute later, I realized that my brother who made my life a living hell is a grandpa. DAMN.


Finally, I took my moms tribe of animals, 2 dogs and a cat to the vet today. When we got home, my youngest niece saw the package of heart worm/flea medicine and said "Oh, you got that stuff to make the dogs heart warm". I loved it.

0 comments: