Sunday, August 05, 2007

WOW vent

Only a few people who read my blog will even know what I am talking about but holy crap am I annoyed tonight. I spent 3 hours in Scholomance, I was working on the quest to get my eipc mount. I thought this was the last one and that in the end of this miserable instance I would have my beautiful new pony. When I finally was able to turn the quest in, I got another quest for another instance. Annoying, but whatever. I had a list of things I needed before I went to the instance, when I went to buy them, it turned out that they were 250 gold!!!! I only had 199 gold. I sold everything in my bag. Even armor that I liked and wanted to save and still only had 215 gold. So another night is over and I don't have my freaking epic!!!! You cannot hear it, but I am swearing a lot right now.

1 comments:

Luke said...

Wow...I'm glad I got out when I did. Pun intended :)