Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Why

Why is it that bad things always happen at the worst possible time? Chris and I are terribly broke right now. We are stuck paying $850 a month for health care and I am having very little luck finding a place that will give me benefits. So of course we took my car to get repaired and it is going to cost $1800. GRRRR. I am almost 30 years old, the fact that we don't have $1800 in a savings account for things like this blows. Our savings has been completely depleted because of the health care thing. How do people who have two people working at Walmart make it? Chris has a pretty good paying job and I did too, yet we still have no money. I think I missed a lesson about surviving sometime. I mean, we don't really have a life, our big splurge is paying $12 a month for WOW. We have been to the movies one time in ten months and have been out probably 6 times in the last year. We drive crappy cars, and don't even rent movies. My moms old neighbors had three kids, the mom stayed at home and the dad had a crappy job at a local factory and they somehow owned a home, drove an expedition and another nice car, then decided their house was too small and bought a nicer home with a big pool. What do they know that I don't? If someone passing by reads this and know the secret, please share it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can chris' job not offer healthcare? that is despicable. he's a teacher!