Thursday, October 18, 2007

More Day Care

OK, so day number 2 was a little better. Not a lot, but I at least held the tears in until I was in the car. Once again, she took it like a champ. She squirmed out of my arms before I was even in the door. Today, day 3 was TERRIBLE again. She was happy when we got there, but when I started to leave, she let out a squeal and started coming after me. I got down on the floor with her and played with a toy, and then tried to slip out. She caught me peeking in the door and that big pouty lip came out and then my tears started flowing. The girls talked to her and her pouty lip went away, but I cried for another hour AGAIN. It was miserable! This blows.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time with the day care situation. As long as Sophie is being taken care of, she will be fine! It will get easier, I'm sure-hang in there!